What is ISO 9001:2008?
ISO 9001:2008 is the International Standard for Quality Management Systems (QMS).
It provides your company with a set of principles that ensure a common sense approach to the management of your business active ties to consistently achieve customer satisfaction.
Who is ISO 9001:2008 applicable to?
Any organization can benefit from implementing ISO 9001:2008 as its requirements are underpinned by eight management principles:
- A customer focused organization
- The involvement of people
- Ensuring a process approach
- A systematic approach to management
- A factual approach to decision making
- Mutually beneficial supplier relations
- Continuous improvement
What are the benefits of registration?
- Customer satisfaction - through delivery of products that consistently meet customer requirements
- Reduced operating costs - through continual improvement of processes and resulting operational efficiencies
- Improved stakeholder relationships - including staff, customers and suppliers
- Legal compliance - by understanding how statutory and regulatory requirements impact on the organization and its your customers
- Improved risk management - through greater consistency and traceability of products and services
- Proven business credentials - through independent verification against recognized standards
- Ability to win more business - particularly where procurement specifications require certification as a condition to supply